Monday, September 1, 2014

{Motivation Monday Quote}

First of all, Happy Labor Day! It is so exciting to have a small break (after only the first week of school…whew) and have a quick breather. Lucky for me, my friend and I are spending our long weekend out at the lake! I have brought my camera, so I hope I can get a few good, peaceful, scenic pictures…

I've decided that from now on, every Monday I will be posting one of my favorite quotes (most likely from my Pinterest) that I think is motivating. Taking a break and a breather is a great way to keep your mind sharp when studying and quotes are definitely one of the main ways I like to do that. They give me a couple minutes to think about something that doesn't always correlate to school, but possibly my every day life. I also like to keep a "Quote Jar" filled with quotes that I like when I want to take a break (and not get too distracted pinning things...).

I hope you guys have a great week and only you can decide whether you will or not.
"I want to think again of noble things, I want to be light and frolicsome, I want to be improbable, beautiful, and afraid of nothing as though I had wings."-Mary Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment