Monday, September 22, 2014

{Motivation Monday Quote}

Happy Fall! So, I wanted to start off the week by telling you guys how much it means that you read my blog. I was a little worried at first, and I started off slow on page views but that number is really increasing. I am so thankful that I have the resources and time to run this blog and its also so fun for me.

So this week, I was thinking of one of my favorite teachers. She is a long time friend of mine since 6th grade and I love her to death. Since I was thinking of this, I always used to send her fun, motivational notes every once in a while. It was just a fun way for me to make someone's day.

So now for this week's quote:
"Stay focused and extra sparkly."
So just as I said stay sparkly and have a good week!

P.S.: I've started using my dad's Olympus camera and the photos are so much better quality. I will definitely start adding more pictures to my posts, I promise!



No comments:

Post a Comment