Friday, September 19, 2014

{Send a Package}

I don't know about you, but I love receiving mail and I know a whole lot of people who love it too. Sometimes a care package is the perfect way to make someone's day and it shows just how much you care. Remember, it's not what you put in it that matters, it's the thought that you put into it. Doing something nice for someone else always makes me so happy and puts me in a really good mood.

Step 1:
Start to collect different things. You absolutely don't have to buy everything, you don't have to buy anything if you don't want to. Create things, collect herbs and flowers, anything that reminds you of that person.

Step 2:
Package everything individually with pretty ribbons, tiny boxes, tissue paper, and pouches. Making everything individual is like lots of tiny surprises for who ever will be receiving. It also shows how much time you put into the package for them.

Step 3:
Write a sweet note. A nice long one is great, but a little pick me up is the best. A note is really what makes your package special.

Step 4:
Decorate your box and send it off!

I hope this gives you guys a fun idea for this weekend it you're planning on staying in. Care packages aren't just fun to receive but also so much fun for me to make for my favorite people. This is also a great thing to use for small birthday presents, camp care packages, and mother's day presents. Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment