Top 7 Uses For Coconut Oil
1. Oatmeal- If you've never tried putting coconut oil in your oatmeal, I swear it will change your life! I don't know if it's the added fat or the flavor, but a 1/4 teaspoon greatly changes the flavor.
2. Conditioner- I can't say that this works better than my Pantene, but it works. Sometimes I don't use it as much as a conditioner, but a scalp treatment.
3. Vegan Butter Substitute- This is probably the most obvious one, but if you put your oil in the fridge for a bit to harden, it works just like butter.
4. Coffee- I recently started replacing milk/creamer in my coffee with coconut oil and popping it in the blender for a bit and it is AMAZING! Be careful because a little bit goes a long way.
5. Oil Pulling- Okay, I did this for a little while and I loved it. The only problem was that I didn't always have 20 minutes every morning to swish my mouth with oil.
6. Shaving Cream- I like to mix a little shaving cream with coconut oil to create the only shaving cream that leaves my legs soft with out having to put lotion on afterwards.