Monday, October 13, 2014

{Motivation Monday Quote}

Last week I was completely off kilter with the schedule, so I just decided to take a break. This week I highly encourage you guys to take a break for yourselves. I know that for me, school is just starting to become a confusing melee and its starting to get stressful. I can't believe that my class has already had a standardized test! Anyway, take a break, take some time for yourself. Its absolutely not a bad thing to just chill for a little bit. And in response to that:
"All that I know is I'm breathing, all we can do is keep breathing."-Ingrid Michaelson

I don't know about you, but I love Ingrid Michaelson and I'll try not to quote song lyrics too often but I felt like this line was perfect. Have a great week lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment