5 Reasons Why I Love Spoken Word
1. It's all in free verse and doesn't take a lot of thought
2. Really any speech can be a form of Spoken Word
3. It's an easy form of poetry to write when I don't know what to write
4. It could be a list if you really wanted it to
5. Someone's voice can really change the meaning of the poem they're reading
This post wasn't super original, but it will do. If you haven't tried spoken word, I definitely suggest that you try it. Spoken word is just a really easy way to express yourself without feeling too out there or uncomfortable with what you're writing (which I know other forms of poetry can do).
This is obviously only my second post and I only have like 2 people reading it, but that's okay. I'm honestly really nervous about you two people judging all my writing. If anyone would like to leave suggestions for posts, please do so. I'm planning on posting about 3 times a week (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday).